We as shktechnology.com develop and sell products and services that we believe in earnestly. Adding to our honest effort, our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with this special guarantee. We are committed to highest level of client satisfaction and so we as shktechnology.com are always ready to rework over the deliverables so as to make them as per expectations of the client. We also offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee Policy in case the customer is dissatisfied with the work and has not intentionally or by chance used the developed product or violated any other binding terms.
Because our products are software and Business based services, delivered instantly once payment is received, and are available as try before you buy, our customers can test the products and services before buying them and determine that:-
It is the correct service to help them with their tasks
It runs correctly on their computer and is compatible with their operating system
For these reasons we offer no refunds as a matter of policy, however a 15 day, 100% money back guarantee exceptions are made under the following circumstances:-
The software/service appears to be not as described
The customer is experiencing a problem or bug with the software that cannot be solved by our developers in less than 15 days
The software fails to perform correctly on any of the advertized features that could not be tested in the ‘try before you buy’ version In these cases, we’ll issue a full refund of your purchase 15 days after your purchase
In these cases, we’ll issue a full refund of your purchase 15 days after your purchase. Refunds will not be honored on license names that were provided incorrectly during purchasing. License information can be changed at time of renewing.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Condition first, your acceptance from the time you purchase our services online by accepting these terms. These Terms cover to all users of shktechnology.com. This is a common terms and condition which is applicable across all our services and products. Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill your details in the form and one of our team members would be in touch with you.
* IMPORTANT : In accordance to the Information Technology Act, 2000 (Government of India) and the common law of contract, these Terms and Conditions are valid, binding and enforceable for all persons that access the shktechnology.com website, the web pages or any part thereof. Hence, if you do not agree to be bound over by these Terms and Conditions then you may not use the shktechnology.com website. The reasonable use of the shktechnology.com website shall automatically bind the user to this agreement.
* Acceptance of Agreement : You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
* Submissions : All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
* Website Development Cancellation : If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable.
* Copyright : The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
* Third-Party Website : All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
* Deleting and Modification : We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
* Our Fees & Deposits : A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
* Licensing : Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.
* Disclaimer : To the full extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (other than the express provisions of these terms and conditions) relating in any way to the services we provide to you are excluded. Without limiting the above, to the extent permitted by law, any liability of shktechnology.com and all our group companies under any term, condition, warranty or representation that by law cannot be excluded is, where permitted by law, limited at our option to the replacement, re-repair or re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of the services that we were contracted to perform.
* Taxes : SHK Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from Customer or SHK Technologies Private Limited / shktechnology.com server. Customer agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with such products sold.
* Use of Site : Users are advised to only access, browse and use the shktechnology.com website for legitimate personal or commercial purposes and they may not use the shktechnology.com website or any shktechnology.com services and/or products for
. Harmful purposes
. Illegal purposes
. Disclosing, sharing or publishing material that may be considered to be offensive, defamatory, restricted, prohibited, infringing or damaging to any person.
If any User uses content from the shktechnology.com website in the breach of the provisions detailed herein –
shktechnology.com reserves the right to claim damages from the User
shktechnology.com reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against the User.
E-mail addresses, names, telephone numbers and fax numbers published on the shktechnology.com website cannot be incorporated into any database, used for electronic marketing or similar purposes.
All the licenses and/or permissions that are granted in terms of this section are provided on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis and may be terminated or cancelled by shktechnology.com at any time without prior notice or giving any reasons.
* Governing Law :These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of West Bengal, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.